I’m linking up with Emily at Chatting At The Sky today to share some of the things I learned in February, AND continuing on in joining Jennifer at Conversion Diary in writing 7 posts in 7 days! What a multi-tasker.
So, here’s what I learned in February!
1. How to make kombucha (fermented tea, if you’re wondering, and yes, it’s both tasty and good for you).
2. Writing 7 posts in 7 days is good for my brain.
3. You can use brown sugar scrub on your face. I really must go buy some brown sugar and make this incredible scrub my friend Hope at HHDesigns posted about!
4. My baby not only looks exactly like me, but also sucks her thumb exactly like I did as a child. Finger on top of her nose and everything.
5. I’m on my 4th baby and still don’t have everything figured out! (Okay, I knew that already, but it was re-emphasized to me this month.)
6. If there is a package of unopened jelly beans in the bottom of a drawer you haven’t dug through in years, your three-year-old WILL find them.
7. The dollar store is the best place to buy finger paint. When the kids use most of it in one sitting and the paint that remains is a mish-mash of all the colors, you can toss it without remorse.
8. Glitter glue from the dollar store, on the other hand, is lousy.
9. Going to bed early is always a good idea.
10. No matter how much time goes by, my heart will always ache a little bit on the 28th of February, because it’s the day my beautiful, sweet mother-in-law went to be with Jesus four years ago. The sun is shining today just to honor her, I think. I love you, Mom!